Garlic butter prawns (shrimp). A simple yet flavorful 10-minute dish that’ll make quite the impression. Flavorful and delicious, an easy restaurant style appetizer or side is just a few ingredients away. While the classic marination of paprika and cajun seasoning work wonders in this recipe, the lip-smacking butter sauce is to die for. Feel free to add a splash of white wine to level up the flavors. Absolutely delish!
If there’s one ingredient that doesn’t need multitude of elements to bring in that flavor, it’s prawns (shrimp). Simple ingredients and easy cooking process gives you the perfect prawns each and every time. If you want to make them taste like the ones you get at a restaurant, here’s the right recipe for you.
Garlic butter prawns (shrimp). Prawns are marinated in simple paprika mix, pan fried and tossed in delicious garlic butter sauce. Every element of this dish is lip-smacking and downright delicious. The perfect combination of crispy pan fried prawns and butter sauce makes it a guaranteed favorite.
How To Make Garlic Butter Prawns (Shrimp)
- Marinate and fry prawns – With prawns, you can either remove the tails or keep them intact. I prefer fresh prawns in this recipe as they are more flavorful and delicious. However, when you are time poor, opt for frozen ones. Prawns are marinated with paprika and a touch of salt and pepper. You can also add cajun seasoning if you like. Paprika gives them that beautiful vibrant color. Then, pan fry them until they are pink.
- Garlic butter sauce – Heat butter in a pan and fry garlic until aromatic. Fry parsley and red chili flakes. Add a splash of lemon juice. Finally, toss the fried prawns in the sauce. And don’t forget to garnish with plenty of chopped parsley.
More Prawn (Shrimp) Recipes:
- Asian Chili Garlic Shrimp (Prawn)
- Kerala Prawns Fry
- Kerala Prawn Roast | Chemmen Roast
- Tandoori Shrimp | Tandoori Prawns
- Shrimp Fried Rice | Prawn Fried Rice
- Indian Prawn Curry