Usually I refrain from cooking prawns. It’s not that I hate them but because of the fact that cleaning them eats up an awful amount of valuable time. I know you’ll agree with me.
However, on the other side, I’d love some succulent fried prawns for dinner. And I’d prefer to buy fresh prawns with shells intact rather than the pre-cleaned ones. For some reason, they don’t look “fresh” to me. Having said that, you are welcome to use pre-cleaned prawns in this recipe.
More Prawns Recipes
- Prawn Mango Curry | Chemmeen Manga Curry
- Kerala Prawn Coconut Curry
- Creamy Lemon Pasta with Grilled Cajun Shrimp
- Kerala Prawn Roast ( Chemmen Roast)
- Prawns Drumstick Curry | Chemmeen Muringakka Theeyal