Ultimate breakfast burger. Nutrient loaded brunch or breakfast to kickstart your day the right way. Cook up a batch of the best burger patties, bacon, hash browns and fried egg for these hearty burgers. For a luxurious finish, spread the brioche burger buns with generously with avocado aioli.
A lazy weekend wouldn’t be the same without an incredible nutritious spread. So, if you’re after tasty ideas to upgrade your savory brunch, a luxurious breakfast burger is the way to go. And of course, picking the right elements is vital to make the complex layers of the best burger.
This ultimate breakfast burger comes with layers of burger patties, cheese, crispy bacon, tasty hash brown, fried egg, lettuce, avocado aioli, all sandwiched between toasted brioche buns. Is there a better combination? If you love savory cafe style breakfast burgers, you’re in for a treat.
Ultimate Breakfast Burger Recipe
- Make the burger patties. The basic mixture of these patties is pretty simple featuring minced (ground) meat, your favorite seasoning, salt and pepper. I usually cook burger patties over the stove top, but to make the process easier, I have opted for oven baked burgers. Just make sure the patties are cooked through before serving. I also prefer to melt the cheese in the oven that’ll only require a minute of cooking time. While the burgers are in the oven, you can cook the other elements.
- Make avocado aioli. This is actually a healthier version of aioli with a simple combo of avocados, garlic, herbs and fresh lemon juice. The creamy texture of aioli complements the crispy texture of other elements in the burger. A breakfast burger is incomplete without avocados, right?
- Cook hash browns. They are indeed a lovely addition to your brunch table. The crispy outside soft inside texture is so good, you will be addicted to these potato goodies. Even though I opted for the frozen store bought version in this recipe, always feel free to make your own with shredded potatoes. I also like to add a sprig of rosemary to the pan while cooking these hash browns. This will impart a beautiful aroma and flavor to the final dish.
- Cook bacon. Who could deny the fact that crispy bacon is an essential part of a delicious breakfast spread? All you need to do is fry them until crisp and golden. I prefer to cook the bacon first and then add the hash browns which is guaranteed to make the hash browns more flavorful.
- Fry eggs. The perfect way to fry eggs to by cracking the egg in to a hot pan and cooking until the white is set and yolk is cooked to your liking. This will only take about 3 minutes.
- Assemble the ultimate breakfast burger. Apart from the ingredients mentioned above, you’ll also need shredded lettuce and toasted buns. To assemble, start with the base of the burger bun. Spread it generously with avocado aioli. Top with burger patties, hash brown, bacon, fried egg and lettuce. Place the top bun and you are done!
The layers of this burger are so enticing, I’m pretty sure you’ll love everything about it.
More Burger Recipes:
- Butter Chicken Burger
- Aloo Tikki Burger | Spiced Potato Burger
- Easy Chickpea Burgers
- Pulled Lamb Burger