Butter chicken burger. The dream team of flavor-packed butter chicken sauce, crunchy cucumber salad and pickled chilies make these burgers the stars of the show. What better way to enjoy your favorite butter chicken curry than with this amazingly delicious burger?
- Butter chicken sauce – The recipe is actually adapted from the restaurant style butter chicken. I just made it thicker so you can spread it on the burger buns and the chicken patties. The burger is loaded with butter chicken flavor making it totally lip-smacking.
- Pickled green chilies – Quick and instant pickle made with green chilies is a total game changer in this chicken burger recipe. Obviously, chilies add more heat, so feel free to remove the seeds before pickling them. To make the pickle, you’ll need to boil the green chilies in a sweet and tangy mixture of vinegar, sugar and salt. Let the green chilies absorb the flavors. And done. Easy!
- Chicken patties – Ground or minced chicken is flavored with a little butter chicken sauce, garam masala and coriander leaves. The butter chicken sauce literally takes these patties from wow to super awesome. The idea is to instill the flavor of butter chicken into each and every element of this burger. The patties are shallow fried until they are cooked through and gets a beautiful brown color on both sides.
- Cucumber salad – To complete the picture, I decided to add some veggies to this utterly delicious burger. Crunchy cucumber and carrot sliced very thinly is mixed with some green coriander leaves to add another level of texture.
- Butter Chicken Lasagna
- Butter Chicken Samosa
- Butter Chicken Pasta | Indian Style Pasta
- Butter Chicken Pizza
- Pulled Butter Chicken Burger
- Butter Chicken Biryani
More burger recipes: