Spiced stuffed twice baked potatoes. A hybrid of a basic baked potato, this recipe combines potatoes with spiced paneer or Indian cottage cheese. They get an extra delicious kick of flavor from chili infused butter. A generous sprinkle of parsley adds mouthwatering flavor to the dish. Delicious!
When it comes to baked vegetables, potatoes are the way to go. We’ve got all the potato winners – potato fries, creamy mash, cumin potatoes, tandoori smashed potatoes, potato wedges, and the very delicious accordion potatoes. And here’s a new recipe to add to your potato recipe list!
Spiced Stuffed Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Bake potatoes – Prick the potatoes with fork, and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Let the potatoes cook in the oven until fork tender. Place a few garlic cloves in aluminum foil and bake alongside potatoes.
- Make chili butter – Mix together softened butter, red chili flakes and chopped parsley. Combine to make a smooth paste.
- Make stuffing – The stuffing is a simple combination of paneer (Indian cottage cheese), ground cumin, paprika and the roasted garlic. Finally, mix the stuffing with chili butter. If you don’t like paneer, you can easily swap it with your favorite protein like tofu, chicken or meat.
- Bake the potatoes again – You’ll need to stuff the potatoes with the mixture. Bake this again for another 10 minutes. For the finishing touch, garnish with parsley.
More Potatoes Recipe:
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Crispy Accordion Potatoes
- Jeera Aloo | Cumin Potatoes
- Crispy Tandoori Smashed Potatoes
- Aloo Matar – Restaurant Style | Spiced Potatoes and Green Peas
- Greek Lemon Potatoes
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo | Curried Baby Potatoes