Snowman truffles. An ultra fancy version of a quintessential Christmas treat, these truffles are super cute as well as delicious. The heavenly combo of coconut and condensed milk shines through these decadent sweet treats. These are easy to make and boasts an irresistible flavor profile.
For me, cute Christmas treats are always a winning addition to holiday parties. Traditionally crafted truffles are a huge hit over the holiday season, and they come in a plethora of flavors. Apart from chocolate, one of my favorites is the undeniable combo of coconut and condensed milk.
These snowman truffles are the perfect treat for coconut truffle lovers. The truffles are turned into cute snowmen and the fancy addition of chocolate hats makes them so adorable. I also like to add a dash of ground cinnamon to elevate the taste.
Snowman Truffles Recipe
- Make the truffles – Desiccated coconut and condensed milk are the two key ingredients of these truffles. Mix them together and roll out balls or truffles. You will need both small and large truffles, for the head and body. A dash of ground cinnamon is optional, but it certainly amplifies the flavor level. Roll these balls again in desiccated coconut.
- Assemble snowmen – Melted white chocolate acts as the glue to hold the head and body of the snowmen together. I used classic milkybar chocolate, but white cooking chocolate is also great in this recipe.
- Chocolate hats – To make the hats, all you need to do is melt milk or dark chocolate and then spread it in small circles on a baking paper. When set, carefully peel off the chocolate discs. Attach this to the snowmen heads with a little melted white chocolate.
- Decorate – Decorate your snowmen anyway you like. I have added black icing eyes and sprinkle noses. Rainbow strap scarves and pretzel arms also make cute additions.
More Easy Christmas Treats:
- Puff Pastry Christmas Trees – Sweet And Savory
- Christmas Popcorn
- Christmas Tree Cookies
- Surprise Inside Christmas Tree Cake
- Christmas Star Cookies
- No Bake Christmas Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
- Brazilian Chocolate Truffles | Brigadeiro
- 2 Ingredient Christmas Bark | Christmas Crack
- Last-minute Christmas Cake