Almond chocolate puff pastry. The ultimate combination of crunchy almonds, heavenly chocolate and flaky puff pastry, this decadent dessert is luxurious and perfect for all your special occasions. With a light sprinkle of powdered (icing) sugar, it’s pure bliss. Deliciousness!
It’s no secret that I’m always looking for cutting-edge and elegant dessert recipes that are both quick to make and delicious whether that’s a late night snack or easy dessert for entertaining guests. The inspirations for such desserts always come from my favorite treats and this decadent sweet is no different.
Almond chocolate puff pastry. I never get tired of puff pastry desserts, and I love how easy it is to put together a stunning spread with minimal effort. Well, I do appreciate simpler things in life, and sometimes, simple ingredients are all you need to create beautiful pastries.
How To Make Almond Chocolate Puff Pastry
- Choose your favorite chocolate and nuts – These are the two key ingredients of this pastry. Depending on the amount of chocolate you like in your pastry, cut the chocolate bar into treat sized pieces. You can go with any type of chocolate, milk, dark, white, or caramel. Peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts – all tastes amazing in this recipe.
- Make puff pastry rolls and bake – I like to cut the thawed pastry into small rectangles. Place the chocolate bar and nuts on one end of puff pastry and roll. Seal and brush with lightly whisked egg. Bake until golden.
More Puff Pastry Desserts:
- Upside Down Apple Pie With Puff Pastry
- Puff Pastry Biscuits | Khari Biscuits
- Puff Pastry Cronuts
- Strawberry Rose Puff Pastry Flowers