Yesterday was so hectic, I made this super simple yet nutritious side dish for dinner –stir fried spinach or thoran. I’ve tried many stir fry recipes over the years, and this is one of my all-time favorites.
Spinach (leaves and stems) are finely chopped, then sautéed with coconut and ground turmeric. It’s easy, healthy, light and damn delicious!
Spinach do wonders when they’re sautéed with coconut, making it tastedelicious. The addition of cumin seeds takes it to the next level.
More Stir Fry Recipes:
- Cabbage Thoran or Cabbage Stir Fry
- Egg & Carrot Stir Fry
- Stir Fried Dry Red Beans
- Bitter Gourd and Dried Shrimp Stir Fry
- Raw Banana Stir Fry or Vazhakka Mezhukkupuratti
- Mushroom and Coconut Stir Fry or Mushroom Thoran
- Ivy Gourd and Dried Shrimp Stir Fry
- Green Beans and Carrot Stir Fry or Thoran
- Long Beans Stir Fry or Achinga Payar Mezhukkupuratti
- Green Beans Stir Fry or Mezhukkupuratti