Pineapple fried rice, obviously, doesn’t need much explanation. It’s simple, easy to make and so good!
And of course, don’t forget the two ingredients that make this fried rice magical – soy sauce and sweet chili sauce. If you want to transform it into a spicy meal, feel free to add a splash of sriracha hot sauce.
Before you start cooking, make sure all the ingredients are ready. Cook rice, chop all the veggies, and keep the sauces near the stove ready to use.
I’m pretty sure once you try this fried rice, you’ll definitely call it better-than-takeout pineapple fried rice.
More Fried Rice Recipes
- Microwave Egg Fried Rice | Video
- Turkey Fried Rice | Video
- Special Fried Rice | Video
- Tuna Fried Rice | Video
- Indian Chicken Fried Rice – Restaurant Style
- Egg Fried Rice Indian Style | Video
- Vegetable Fried Rice – Indian Style | Video
- Chinese Veg Fried Rice