Ivy gourd, also known as baby watermelon is a versatile vegetable widely used in Indian cooking. I’ve never seen the fresh variety here, but frozen ivy gourds are readily available from Indian shops.
Slice ivy gourd into desired size and keep aside.
More Stir Fry Recipes:
- Cabbage Thoran or Cabbage Stir Fry
- Spinach Stir Fry or Cheera Thoran
- Egg & Carrot Stir Fry
- Stir Fried Dry Red Beans
- Bitter Gourd and Dried Shrimp Stir Fry
- Raw Banana Stir Fry or Vazhakka Mezhukkupuratti
- Mushroom and Coconut Stir Fry or Mushroom Thoran
- Green Beans and Carrot Stir Fry or Thoran
- Long Beans Stir Fry or Achinga Payar Mezhukkupuratti
- Green Beans Stir Fry or Mezhukkupuratti
Leave a Reply