When I posted the recipe for thattukada (street food style) chicken, I’d told you about an amazing onion curry that goes really well with it. Well, here’s the unique recipe you’ve all been waiting for – thattukada (street food style onion curry).
So whenever I make thattukada chicken, I also cook this onion curry to serve with parotta. Thattukada chicken + onion curry + parotta = the lip smacking street food combo!
To make this curry, I simply sautéed the onions and then cooked them in spices. And there you go – a simple street food made at home!
More Indian Curries:
- Cauliflower and Potato Curry
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry
- Lentils Kale Cauliflower Curry
- Eggplant Coconut Curry or Vazhuthananga Paal Curry
- Palak Paneer or Spinach Paneer Curry
- Rajma Masala (Kidney Beans Curry)
- Spinach Yogurt Curry