Meet the cousin of green beans, the super long snake beans, also known as Chinese long beans or yard long beans (in English), and valli payar or achinga payar (in Malayalam). Any other names?
There can be no denying that these beans sautéed with ground turmeric and garlic has mouth-watering taste. Plus, the addition of crunchy coconut slices raises it to a whole new level. No wonder this stir fry dish is my obsession at the moment.
More Stir Fry Recipes:
- Cabbage Thoran or Cabbage Stir Fry
- Spinach Stir Fry or Cheera Thoran
- Egg & Carrot Stir Fry
- Stir Fried Dry Red Beans
- Bitter Gourd and Dried Shrimp Stir Fry
- Raw Banana Stir Fry or Vazhakka Mezhukkupuratti
- Mushroom and Coconut Stir Fry or Mushroom Thoran
- Ivy Gourd and Dried Shrimp Stir Fry
- Green Beans and Carrot Stir Fry or Thoran
- Green Beans Stir Fry or Mezhukkupuratti