If you like grilled chicken, why not try its Greek version this week.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 250g chicken fillet
To marinate chicken
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary or
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
To make yogurt salad
- ½ cup grated cucumber or carrot (I’ve chosen carrot in this recipe)
- ¼ tsp garlic paste
- A pinch of dried rosemary
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt
To make steamed veggies
- Any vegetables of your choice. I picked broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.
- If the fillet you are using is too thick, you will have to cut it to make two equal thinner portions. Then, marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator.
- Chicken doesn’t need much time to cook. So, you can grill it just before serving.
- Preheat the grill. Place fillets under the grill. When one side is done, flip them over to cook the other side. Remove chicken from the grill as soon as it’s cooked. Otherwise, it will turn dry and chewy.
Prepare yogurt salad
- Mix all the ingredients together.
Prepare steamed veggies
- Cut the veggies into desired shapes. Sprinkle salt over them, and steam.
- Serve grilled chicken with yogurt salad and steamed vegetables.
Amount Per Serving Calories 653Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 226mgSodium 173mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 11gSugar 24gProtein 95g