When weekdays turn hectic, I always rely on easy recipes. There’s one such recipe I make again and again, nearly every week. Tandoori Chicken. Now who doesn’t love a good roast chicken? And plenty of leftovers? Even though I like to turn them into wraps and sandwiches, my favourite leftover idea is salads. When the experimental mood strikes, you never know what happens next!
I can’t say how much I love this salad. It’s inspired by a chicken salad that I happened to eat during one of our mid-week restaurant visits. This salad is super easy to make and flavorful too. The vinaigrette just pops out with flavour, and the yogurt drizzle takes it to a whole new level.
More Salad Recipes
- Kachumber or Indian Cucumber Salad
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Spicy Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Baked Kale Chips Salad
- Challas or Onion Salad
- Indian Baked Chicken with Cilantro (Coriander) Rice Salad
- Tomato and Onion Summer Salad