The New Year is already here. But I think it’s not too late to look back through the previous posts and share all the favorite recipes with you. So here are the top five recipes that really stood out last year.
- Jamie Oliver’s Empire Roast Chicken – This is one of my most favorite roast recipes ever! The clever addition of spices makes it an awesome dish.
- Gluten free banana fritters – Want to try a sweet treat minus gluten? This is the one to go.
- South Indian Chicken Soup – This soup is rich, delicious, and spicy.
- Tricolor Pulao – This is my go-to recipe for a quick and healthy dinner.
- Murtabak – Once I found this recipe, there was no looking back. It just appeared on our menu again and again throughout the year.