Super simple cups made entirely with chocolate to level up your creative cooking skills instantly. These are really fun to make, and very pretty, too. Learn how to make chocolate cups with the easy to follow instructions below.
I love to serve food in beautiful plates and bowls. It’s all about making food more appealing. Right? And today, we’re talking about a simple way to make your desserts look awesome.
I think these chocolate cups are the perfect ticket to a fancier version of your regular bowls. To be exact, an edible cup filled with your favorite dessert.
Valentines Day is nearly here, so I got a bit obsessed with chocolate. Isn’t it the perfect excuse to indulge in sweet treats? All the more, I found these chocolate cups super easy to make. No cooking skills required!
The best part is that you can make them ahead. But make sure you store them in the refrigerator.
My favorite part is you can fill these cups with anything you want. Here are a few suggestions:
- Ice creams (look at the picture)
- Fruit salad
- Whipped cream
- Frosting (Try this chocolate buttercream icing)
If you’ve any other ideas, please let me know.
I made these cups with dark chocolate. Milk chocolate and white chocolate will also work really well. It just depends on the type of chocolate you like.
Honestly, I absolutely love these cute little cups. Aren’t these fun to make?
- 2 ½ cups (dark, milk or white) chocolate buttons (I used dark)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Line a 12 cup capacity muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- Place chocolate buttons in a microwave safe bowl. Add vegetable oil. Stir. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into the paper cases. Using a spoon or pastry brush, spread the chocolate inside the liners evenly. Freeze for about one to two hours. Keep frozen until used.
- Before filling the cups, gently peel the paper cases.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day dessert ideas? Then check out
- Strawberries and Chocolate Pastries
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Trifle
- Strawberry Jelly Parfait
- Beetroot Halwa Trifle
- Chocolate Stuffed Coconut Ladoo